A transition is underway in wholesale distribution as more and more distributors are focused on using big data to advance their goals. Unfortunately, many distributors face big challenges with big data. ERP systems typically only provide stock reports and KPIs and lack the ability to report the unique performance metrics necessary for your business, strategy and experience.
The Tridex Data Warehouse can solve many of these issues by allowing your company to move Progress data into a SQL Server database and thereby expand your reporting capabilities. You can report still take advantage of your Progress data structure with existing or new and more powerful reports, but you can also manipulate data into a SQL Server reporting database. You can secure your data with Active Directory security to maintain data integrity. Our methodology was designed with the intent of giving your company the power to control the data elements needed for your reporting requirements.
We focus on the development and deployment of business intelligence reports that capture and present your specific KPIs, allowing you to manage our business with greater detail. We help you succeed with installation, implementation, training, consulting and support services. By removing many of the expert-level and time-consuming tasks from your own team, you will increase accuracy and eliminate data manipulation errors, allowing you to spend more time on top line growth.
- “We are concerned about mergers and acquisitions in wholesale distribution. I don’t want to tie-up a lot of resources by buying servers and hiring more IT talent when I’m trying to show consistent EBITDA growth.”
- “Our system is becoming richer and more robust, but that is also increasing the complexity and challenges in managing my IT solutions.”
- “We’ve been using our software for years, and our hardware shows it. It’s old and I’m not looking forward to replacing it.”
- “I’m opening new locations and I’d rather have access to my systems from anywhere in the cloud.”
- “We’re spinning off a division and that makes both organizations leaner and meaner. I don’t want to add more to my support and maintenance costs.”
- “I need to know that my infrastructure is going to grow with my company.”