In an ever increasing competitive landscape, you depend on your unique value adds to set yourself apart from your competitors. Your Infor system was designed to manage most of your core distribution operations right out of the box; however, you also have key processes unique to your business that improve your competitive position, speed up your customer experience and create new profitability. The experts at Tridex help you create and manage these custom mods and extensions to drive new advantages. We help you catalog existing mods, design new processes and compare your needs to newly released functionality for Infor CloudSuite Distribution.
What do custom mods look like in the cloud? We help our users with five key areas:
- Configurations: The are features that can be turned on or off in your software depending on how you like to do work or the role you play in your organization. You can grant users permissions to access configuration or turn that access off.
- Personalization: These are changes that users make to customize their own software experience such as configuring menus, hiding certain elements, changing grid columns and more.
- Extensions: These are customization made to fit your business and often involve custom development, screen design, new business rules and more.
- Integrations: This typically involves Infor ION or some other middleware or web services to help you bring all of your third-party technology together to work in coordination with your Infor system.
- Reporting options: Sometimes you need to edit the reports included in Infor CloudSuite Distribution to better fit your decision making.
Many Infor users have built custom mods to their system over the course of many years. They may worry that those mods will interfere with their ability to leverage new technologies like Infor CloudSuite Distribution. Tridex Systems has a lot of experience in planning developing and managing extensions to limit your risk and increase your productivity. If you have already collected many custom mods over the years, we can work with you to catalog those mods, phase out mods that are no longer useful or now have similar functionality in your standard system and plan a path forward with extensibility.
When you work with Tridex to move to Infor CloudSuite Distribution, you can address your core business needs without leaving any custom mods and functionality behind. We’ve built, migrated and translated hundreds of mods and extensions of Infor software over the years. Our experts help catalog your most important mods, compare them for efficiencies against newly released functionality and help you personalize and configure your system for maximum benefit.
In addition to managing your extensions, personalizations and configurations, Tridex has helped many Infor users fully leverage Infor ION to integrate third party systems and better connect your teams. Our process is much more than just installing another piece of middleware. Our experts understand the way distribution companies need to operate, so we go beyond connecting your systems toward driving effective changes in the way your teams work together. This might include:
- Integrating your Infor systems to third-party software applications like Infor product partners, solution partners and complimentary partners
- Brining all the many aspects of your operation together with custom workflows and alerts
- Facilitating necessary change management without overburdening your IT team
- Extending functionality for remote employees and customers
- And much more